Listen as our very own Dave Childers joins Break of Day Capital’s Gary Lipsky to discuss a key component of multifamily asset management that is often overlooked…site management.
- What Dave looks for when doing a site visit (and why he likes showing up unannounced).
- The value of walking vacant units and buying assets that are easily accessible.
- Why it’s beneficial for Dave to be based in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Your responsibility to conduct site visits as an owner: set the bar high for your managers.
- The importance of building good relationships with your onsite property managers.
- Dave shares his superpower: he has been an onsite manager himself!
- Some red flags to look out for when conducting a site visit.
- How site visits ensure that you (and your tenants) are getting what you pay for.
Listen on Apple Podcasts >>